The Principles for Responsible Investment is an investor initiative in partnership with UNEP Finance Initiative and the UN Global Compact. Launched by UN Secretary – General Kofi Annan and subsequently endorsed by his successor Ban Ki – Moon, the PRI is a set of voluntary best practice principles to assist investors in integrating environmental, social and corporate governance issues into investment processes and ownership practices. Since its launch, the PRI Initiative has seen tremendous success and now represents over 1200 signatories collectively representing over US $ 34 trillion in assets under management.
The primary responsibility of the Data Quality Officer is to undertake an extensive review and update of existing contact data held in our CRM system Salesforce.
Following a proposed process, the Data Quality Officer will initiate contact with relevant parties at all signatory organisations to ensure the accuracy of data held, and follow up where required to capture data which is currently missing or incorrect. The proposed process will involve running reports on existing data, sending form emails following a script, following up by telephone and entering new data into Salesforce.
The Data Quality Officer will be expected to suggest improvements to the process taking into consideration lessons learned and will also be responsible for ongoing data quality exercises required by the PRI Initiative.
- Working with the Salesforce User Group (an internal cross – team PRI group) to improve the accuracy and integrity of the PRI Initiative’s data
- Working with the Salesforce User Group to establish and improve data verification, cleansing and validation processes
- Performa data reconciliation in internal systems by proactively reaching relevant external parties
- Delivering work on schedule and adjusting procedures and checks as appropriate
- Ability to work independently with limited direction, organising own workload to ensure performance goals are met
- A diligent attitude with strong attention to detail and ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Experience of proactively identifying data issues and areas for development
- Outstanding telephone manner and the ability to communicate appropriately to different levels of an organisation
- Proven ability to identify enhancements to data structures
- Good problem solving skills and ability to respond to unexpected issues
- Strong team player, able to develop and make progress in projects
- Advanced IT and computer skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Multi – lingual candidates with fluency in additional languages (particularly French and Spanish) will be highly regarded.