Purpose of this internship position
To help grow and build the BeNeLux B Corp community and to engage the existing community.
- Manage, promote and follow up on our business development activities such as B Welcome sessions, Webinars and Bootcamps
- Assist in performing background research on prospective B Corporations
- Encourage companies in the pipeline to submit their assessment for review
- Assist potential B Corps to progress in the Review Process and achieve certification
- Promote current B Corporations and collaborations amongst them
- Support marketing / communication / social media activities for B Lab BeNeLux
- Organize / coordinate B Corp community events and meetings
- Organize, structure and improve the Virtual Office and its support tools
HOW TO APPLY:
We are looking for an independent and collaborative individual to join our team. Qualifications include:
- Passion for B Lab’s mission - Using business as a force for good - and its declaration of interdependence
- High energy, self-managing, hands-on, entrepreneurial personality
- Team player with strong communication, organizational, and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English is fundamental
To apply, please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com or get in touch to learn more about this position
About B Lab Europe
B Lab is a nonprofit organization that serves a global movement of B Corps; using business as a force for good. It’s aim is to redefine success in business, where companies will compete to not only be the best in the world, but the best for the world.t
B Lab drives systemic change through a number of interrelated initiatives: 1) building a community of Certified B Corporations to make it easier for consumers to tell the difference between “good companies” and just good marketing (over 2500 B Corporations have certified in over 60 countries); 2) developing B Analytics, a customizable platform for measuring, benchmarking, and reporting on impact ; 3) providing free, powerful tools for businesses to measure, compare and improve their social and environmental performance (more than 50.000 businesses use B Lab’s free assessment to measure and improve their impact).
B Lab Europe is a regional office of B Lab and works closely with a global network of B Labs including Sistema B, B Lab UK, B Lab Australia and New Zealand, B Lab Canada and B Lab USA.