The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one of the planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
Senior Expert Sustainability – Projects Procurement & Human Rights (m/f/x)
· Support in the development, implementation and coordination of projects and processes to deliver on Supplier Sustainability, Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) Risk & Compliance projects (at required quality standard, on time and on budget)
· Participation in the successful delivery of the Supplier Sustainability & Compliance agenda including supplier diversity towards both the global procurement team and the supplier base; e.g. through managing smaller projects and support in the development of program management processes
· Contribution to the monitoring and reporting on the milestones of the project execution and implementation in line with cost, deadline and resource planning, as identify and highlight deviations to ensure successful execution of projects
· Collaboration in the reporting and management of project risks and modifications to the scope of the project
· Identify and resolve operational problems and minimize delays in the delivery of projects and apply risk mitigation action plans to minimize projects risks
· Explain facts, policies and practices related to job area and provide advice to key stakeholders in regards to sustainable procurement
· University degree in the area of sustainability or a comparable qualification
· At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in sustainable procurement
· Sustainability experience in human rights across the supply chain
· Experienced in managing projects and mastering project management tools / methods (ideally also with agile working methods, such as Scrum)
· Knowledge of CSR Guidelines & Legal knowledge in the relevant area
· Knowledge of savings & value potentials in the area of sustainable procurement
· Knowledge of trends and state of the art in the area of sustainability procurement
· Experience in an international, virtual, interdisciplinary team desirable
· Fluent in English, very good knowledge of German is desirable
· Experience with large size projects/program management and Project Management certification
· Shows intercultural competencies and has ideally already worked on initiatives abroad (incl. local touch time)
· Very good communication and presentation skills & Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Proven ability as well as track record to prioritize and think from business needs in order to identify and provide solutions best suited for a specific problem – consultative approach
· Willingness and ability to travel (50%)
What we offer
· The opportunity to play an active role in a globally operating group, to shape the digital transformation of Deutsche Post AG
· The advantages of being part of an extensive, international network of specialists and managers
· Excellent social benefits, job ticket, employee canteen, family service and various discounts (mobile phone contracts, insurance, leisure activities and much more)
· Competitive salary structures, transparent working time recording and leisure time compensation
· Company health management and sports activities
· Central location with good transport connections
· Unlimited contract | full-time
About DPDHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading postal and logistics service provider. As one of the world’s largest employers in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world with different eyes. With our network focused on service, quality and sustainability, we connect people around the world and improve their quality of life. This applies not only to our customers, but also to every single member of our team.
Take an active role in procurement to deliver on Supplier Sustainability, Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance and become part of the corporate headquarters of a DAX 30 company. You can find further information at de.dpdhl.jobs. For a first personal contact and for questions Mr. Sven Roetzel is available at +49228 189-52128.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now by using the 'Apply' button.
About Deutsche Post AG
About DPDHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world's leading postal and logistics service provider. As one of the world's largest employers in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world with different eyes. With our network focused on service, quality and sustainability, we connect people around the world and improve their quality of life. This applies not only to our customers, but also to every single member of our team.