We are looking for a Quality Coordinator based in Brussels to support the Auditing department in daily activities.
This role reports directly to the Auditing Manager based in Brussels
Key tasks and responsibilities
Project management – Quality assurance coordination
- Coordinate, report and manage the quality assurance programme and related partner(s)
- Develop and implement processes, policies and procedure related to quality programme and operational activities with the service provider
- Schedule, organise and report quality assurance project activities related to the partner
- Report financial and performance activities of the quality programme
- Coordinate with the technical coordinator on quality activities
- Main contact point with the quality assurance service provider
- Audit/Assessment – Partner Complaints and Investigations
- Coordinate information workflow between the service provider and the auditing department (complaint, investigation, data, …)
- Coordinate with legal representatives on relevant actions and communications in respect of auditing complaints, warnings, suspensions and sanctions
- Secretariat Support
- Fully support the local FTA office as required, specifically within the area of Auditing
- Represent FTA Sustainability at agreed regional events, meetings, and conferences as appropriate
Professional Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor / Master degree
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing project
- Experience in managing/coordinating with partner’s/service providers
- Strong ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive, dynamic and open personality
- Ability to fit well into a multi-cultural team
- Fluent in English, additional languages are an asset
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Driven by a strong interest in CSR and sustainability topics
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Office, notably Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel
What we offer:
The opportunity to join a world-leading business sustainability association at a most exciting and crucial phase in its development, as it seeks to bring fundamental and lasting improvements to global supply chains
An international environment with an interesting and challenging field of activities.
Belgian permanent employment contract with an attractive benefit scheme.
Continuous personal and professional development
The position is located in Brussels.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email address
About FTA - Foreign Trade Association / BSCI
The Foreign Trade Association (FTA) is the leading business association of European and international commerce that promotes the values of free trade and sustainable supply chains. FTA represents over 1,900 retailers, importers and brand manufacturers to promote and defend free trade and supports their international business by providing information and practical solutions towards sustainability in the international supply chain.
In 2003, FTA created the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) to provide companies with a practical and efficient system to improve social compliance in global supply chains. In 2011, in light of the success of BSCI, FTA adopted a new governance structure and integrates sustainability into its core business. In 2014, FTA developed the Business Environmental Performance Initiative (BEPI) to support companies committed to improving environmental performance in their supply chain. Today, FTA unites more than 1,900 member companies. These members reflect the diversity of the commercial sector in terms of consumer goods, turnover and country of origin. By working together and taking a common approach, our members have a greater impact than acting alone.
With a new management team in place, the FTA has brought together its Social and Environmental initiatives under FTA Sustainability with a clear and focused vision of supporting our members in delivering Sustainable Supply Chains that make a real difference in people’s lives.