Assistant Corporate & Stakeholder Engagement Team
Start Date: ASAP, 40 hrs p/w. (€ 26,500.-/€ 30,000.- gross p/year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
GRI is looking to recruit an Assistant to perform a wide range of tasks in support of the Corporate & Stakeholder Engagement (C&SE) Team. The assistant contributes to relationship management, fundraising and events. The assistant will also provide excellent standards in customer service to our GOLD Community (members), and complete administrative tasks related to reporting, and finance with accuracy.
The role will be based in Amsterdam and will report to the Director Corporate & Stakeholder Engagement.
• Handles all basic enquiries from GRI’s GOLD Community members and potential new members, including management of the team inbox and supporting the invoicing process
• Supports internal and external meetings and events, in the Netherlands and abroad – preparing agendas, speeches, presentations and other documents, organizing venues and logistics
• Coordinates and writes the GOLD Community weekly newsletter based on provided input, including ad hoc dot mailer campaigns
• Maintains and improves the C&SE Team’s public website pages, and private GOLD Community website pages using CMS
• Runs regular and ad hoc reports from CRM to support C&SE strategy planning with regular financial and progress reporting
• Maintains and updates relationship management system (CRM database) for the Director related contacts
• Completes fundraising research and prospect research to support team recruitment efforts
• Other duties as requested.
• Proven experience regarding organizational and time-management skills, attention to detail and accurate; ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Excellent writing and speaking skills in English (native speaker’s level); minimally one other language
• Recent experience in engaging with large corporates
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Networker and information sharer; excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Representative appearance, sense of diplomacy, discreteness
• Awareness of international cultural diversity
• Advanced abilities to work with Microsoft Office programs
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Monday 23 April 2018. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative, Attn. Human Resources
Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends.
Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.