Start Date: A.S.A.P., 40 hrs p/w. (€35.000.– / € 38.000,– gross per year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
GRI seeks a Coordinator ICT to provide frontline hardware and application support for all Amsterdam-based and international staff. S/he is organized and responsible for coordinating, prioritizing and resolving support tickets and related tasks and exhibits independent judgment and ownership of all tasks and issues towards completion. S/he is a people person with strong one on one customer service skills and is comfortable working with staff at all levels of the organization. S/he is eager to learn and provide support across a broad range of areas from server to desktop and applications. This post reports to the Head of Technology.
• Support ticket management
– Serve as the single frontline support person for all support tickets and in-person support inquiries, ensuring timely hands-on resolution, prioritization and escalation to specialist(s) as necessary
– Support local Amsterdam based and international staff (~ 100)
– Provide excellent customer service to end users via timely resolution of issues and requests, including manager / specialist escalation for challenging issues
– Coordinate requests and issues through the Dynamics CRM cases area, ensuring timely feedback and documentation of status, resolution and any necessary follow-up actions
– Collaborate with other members of the ICT team as necessary to gain knowledge and resolve complex issues
– Coordinate multiple concurrent tasks effectively while maintaining the big picture. Work in advance to resolve timing or other conflicts in order to maintain deadlines.
• Support Areas
– Provides frontline support & maintenance for ICT hardware including laptops servers, phones, WIFI, PBX, video conferencing and printers
– Provides frontline support & maintenance for enterprise applications including Office 365, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, OneDrive, Email, CMS, Skype for Business, Teams and WebEx
– Maintains contracts, invoicing and supplier relationships as needed
– Maintains the CRM Knowledge Articles area, ensuring articles are created and maintained as necessary
• Ongoing Tasks and Tools
– Provides ongoing operational tasks including on/off boarding via Active Directory, manages mobile devices via ‘Mobile Device Management’ (MDM) and troubleshoots remote users using Team Viewer
– Proactively orders / maintains hardware & software inventory
– Checks back-up processes
– Maintains an overview of all ICT systems
– Ensures ICT policy is kept up to date
– Regularly provides onboarding training for new staff and other training as necessary
• Other duties as requested
Key competencies / Requirements
• Proactive and hands-on people person that enjoys interacting and working directly with staff
• Enjoys learning about new systems and processes. Eager to take on new challenges.
• Works to anticipate needs and mitigate issues before they arise
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred though not required
• Microsoft Certifications, or interest in obtaining
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently. Strong time management skills.
• Able to work on ICT projects in parallel with support queue maintenance
• Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
• Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), 23 August 2019. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative, Attn. Human Resources Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends.
Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.