Corporate & Stakeholder Relations Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP, 40 hrs p/w. (€ 29,300 / € 31,000 gross per year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Position summary and job purpose
The post holder will be working within the Corporate & Stakeholder Relations Team, to maintain existing relationships with a regional portfolio of the GOLD Community, grow the number of Gold Community members in these countries/regions and deliver and create valuable GOLD Community benefits including events.
The post holder is responsible for creating and developing the GOLD Community network in defined countries and regions to achieve an active and engaged network by delivering excellent and tailored “customer” service.
(S)He reports to the Head of Corporate & Stakeholder Relations and will work closely with the other members of the team.
Coordinating, under the supervision of the Deputy-Director Corporate & Stakeholder Relations:
• Coordinate relationships with regional portfolio of GOLD Community members including: ensuring regular contact, arranging and leading calls and meetings, answering email and phone enquiries, assisting GOLD Community members with administrative and website issues, ensuring timely payment of GOLD Community contributions
• Coordinate all activities using GRI’s CRM, maintaining up-to-date information and ensuring efficient administration and reporting
• Working to targets (including financial) to increase the number of GOLD Community members in specific countries/ regions to achieve growth in income and a varied membership e.g. large and small business, civil society with a high number of GRI reporters
• Coordinate international GOLD Community events and where necessary events for a broader audience, including finding and securing a host, arranging logistics, proposing agendas in conjunction with GRI’s Events Coordinator
• When requested, take the role of key GRI presenter and facilitator at GOLD Community meetings (including on-line meetings)
• Runs regular and ad hoc reports from CRM to support Deputy Director with regular financial and progress reporting
• Develop and coordinate key projects and benefits for the GOLD Community Program to encourage knowledge-sharing and assist with reporting
• Build close working relationships with GRI-colleagues to ensure GRI GOLD Community activities meet GRI’s broader objectives and GOLD Community members are included in all local engagement plans
Key competencies / Requirements
• Fluency in English (spoken and written) and fluent in at least one further language
• Experience in building strong relationships with customers/ supporters
• Comfortable working to achieve targets, including financial targets
• Confident and professional presentation skills
• Knowledge of GRI, sustainability and sustainability reporting
• Proven organizational skills
• Experience of organizing events
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/ or other project management systems
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Collaborative nature
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Eligible to live and work in the Netherlands
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to email@example.com. The deadline to submit an application is 5 pm (CET), Wednesday 4 October 2017. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative,
Attn. Human Resources
Barbara Strozzilaan 336,
1083 HN, Amsterdam,
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A future where sustainability is integral to every organization’s decision-making process.
Our Mission: To empower decision makers everywhere through our sustainability standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.