Start Date: A.S.A.P., 40 hrs p/w. (48,000-55,000 – gross per year on full time basis)
Benefit package: Expat package available (if applicable)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
GRI seeks a CRM Specialist to provide hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online support. This role will be located in the ICT department. Under direction from the Head of Technology, the CRM Specialist will work with staff and suppliers to drive CRM solutions that enable line of business. They will provide service desk support, customizations, data import/export, testing, training and administration while working directly with end users and decision makers.
• 1st line Dynamics CRM issue support providing hands-on troubleshooting, escalation and resolution. Works closely with external suppliers and end users on all CRM issues and change requests using the CRM Cases area.
• Provides data import, export and analysis as necessary
• Performs customizations and extends the capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows, dashboards and reports
• Acts as CRM Administrator independently and from own initiative
• Acquires and interprets business requirements, creates functional specifications and determines the most efficient / appropriate solutions
• Provides structured in-person and online training including best practice guidance to colleagues and ICT staff
• Proven experience with systems integration including SharePoint and Web Services
• Lead test plan development, coordination and execution
• Assists with ICT projects as needed to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
• Serves on CRM steering committee
• Other duties as requested
Key competencies / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working directly with Dynamics CRM in a similar role
• Microsoft Certifications are a plus
• Functional experience across CRM including marketing, sales pipeline, campaigns and marketing lists
• Experience with supporting tools such as xRM Toolbox, Ribbon Workbench
• Dashboard experience including building views, charts and analytics using PowerBI a plus
• Experience working with data including import, export, transformation, quality and de-duplication. Strong data auditing skills.
• Experience working with websites and intranets
• Strong in-person and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong influencing and presentation skills. Consensus seeker.
• Proactive and hands-on; works to anticipate needs and mitigate issues before they arise
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently. Excellent time management skills.
• Able to work independently to solve problems
• Demonstrated ability to work with individuals from a range of backgrounds and levels of management
• Active in the CRM community e.g., CRMUG a plus
• Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
• Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Friday 17 August 2018. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative, Attn. Human Resources Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends.
Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.