Start Date: A.S.A.P., 40 hrs p/w. (€ 38,000.- / € 42,000.- gross p/year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
GRI seeks a CRM Specialist to provide hands-on administration and support across CRM Online and related technologies. This role will be located in the ICT department. Under direction from the Senior Manager Technology Solutions, the CRM Specialist will work with staff and suppliers to drive CRM solutions that enable line of business. They will provide customizations, service desk support, testing and end user engagement while working directly with CRM and related platforms including Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint (website / intranet).
• Performs customizations and extends the capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows, dashboards and reports
• 1st line CRM / SharePoint support. Works closely with external suppliers and end users on all CRM / SharePoint bug fixes and change requests via CRM Case area, email, phone and weekly calls. 2nd line ICT support (hardware, software, infrastructure).
• Acts as CRM Administrator independently and from own initiative
• Works with stakeholders following the Waterfall and Agile Scrum software development processes
• Acquires and interprets business requirements, creates functional specifications and determines the most efficient / appropriate technologies
• Provides technical knowledge transfer and best practice to colleagues and ICT staff. Provides structured in-person and online training.
• Proven experience with systems integration including SharePoint and Web Services
• Leads testing including test plan development and execution
• Assists with other projects as needed to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
• Other duties as requested
Key competencies / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working directly with Dynamics CRM in a similar role
• Microsoft Certifications are a plus
• Strong understanding of the office 365 Dynamics platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
• Previous work with a cloud document management system, specifically Microsoft SharePoint Online
• CRM Social Engagement experience a plus
• Strong functional knowledge across CRM including sales pipeline (leads and opportunities), marketing campaigns/lists and activities
• Experience with CRM and related tools such as xRM Toolbox, Ribbon Workbench and PowerBI
• Development experience with languages including .NET, C#, XML, a plus
• Experience with data including import, migration, transformation, quality, standardization and de-duplication. Strong data auditing skills.
• Experience working with websites and intranets
• Strong in-person and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong influencing and presentation skills. Consensus seeker.
• Proactive and hands-on; works to anticipate needs and mitigate issues before they arise
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently. Excellent time management skills.
• Able to work independently to solve problems
• System development life cycle (SDLC) methods experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work with individuals from a range of backgrounds and levels of management
• Active in the CRM community e.g., CRMUG a plus
• Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
• Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to email@example.com. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Wednesday 21st June 2017.
GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative, Attn. Human Resources Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A future where sustainability is integral to every organization’s decision-making process.
Our Mission: To empower decision makers everywhere through our sustainability standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.