GRI seeks an Intern Training & Coaching Programs
Internship: 40 hrs p/w – 6 months (€ 900,-p/m gross)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
GRI is looking to recruit an intern interested in sustainability and corporate responsibility issues for the GRI Training & Coaching Programs. The main tasks will be to provide administrative support for the implementation of the GRI Training and Coaching Programs. The position is available for a minimum period of 6 months on a full-time basis with a possibility of extension of 3 months.
• Assist in the administration of the GRI Training Partner Program
• Assist in completing training material packages
• Assist in administration of Business Transparency Program, GRI G4 Exam and GRI ELearning Program
• Assist in market research on future GRI Learning Services
• Updating website using CMS
• Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint.
• Interest in how training programs are developed and implemented is a plus.
• Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Good team player with a “can do” attitude.
• Results-focused ability to handle multiple tasks and work on precise timelines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested people, eligible to work in the Netherlands, are asked to submit a detailed CV and a short cover letter that describes how this placement may advance their future intentions and goals in the sustainability field and what their qualifications are for the position. Applications should be submitted in English before 10th October 2017 at 12:00 noon CET to the HR Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment prospects: The GRI internship program is not linked to full time employment opportunities at GRI and the program should be valued by its own merits. Interns should not expect to be offered an employment contract after ending their internship; nevertheless they are very welcome to apply for job openings at GRI.
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A future where sustainability is integral to every organization’s decision-making process.
Our Mission: To empower decision makers everywhere through our sustainability standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.