ICT Senior Coordinator
Start Date: A.S.A.P., 40 hrs p/w. (€38,000 – €42,000 gross per year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
GRI is seeking to recruit a Senior Coordinator to provide ICT project management and administration for the Office 365 SharePoint and OneDrive document management systems. Under direction from the Head of Technology, the senior coordinator will lead ICT projects through the full project lifecycle. Additionally, the coordinator will develop SharePoint/OneDrive best practice while working directly with staff to ensure efficient customizations, use, training and migration.
ICT Project Management
– Fulfill project management tasks through charter, budgeting, planning, requirements gathering, implementation, testing, status-reporting, and closing. Projects will range from online websites, tools, infrastructure and enterprise applications.
– Gather requirements and work with end users to reach consensus on project deliverables
– Facilitate project meetings and work with end users and suppliers as necessary throughout the project lifecycle
– Implement project scope and change management practices to maintain effective project baselines
– Identify, monitor, and track to closure all project risks and issues
– Monitor project quality to meet KPIs and delivery standards
– Ensure test plan development and ease of use
– Utilize tools such as MS Project and Basecamp and provide status reports as required
– Provide support and administration of our SharePoint Online document libraries and OneDrive areas
– Develop best practices for SharePoint and OneDrive including file/folder naming, sharing, archiving, desktop sync, collaboration, etc.
– Coordinate with teams to ensure timely and efficient migration from file shares to SharePoint team sites / libraries and to OneDrive
– Utilize our ticketing system and act as Tier 2 SharePoint/OneDrive support for end-users
– Train end-users on SharePoint/OneDrive functionality. Develop and direct users to training material and available resources as necessary.
– Coordinate directly with external suppliers as necessary on completion of tasks
– Stay current on SharePoint/OneDrive/intranet developments
– Ad-hoc tasks as required
Key competencies / Requirements
– Two to three years project management/planning experience. Experience with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). PM specific education or certification a plus.
– Two to Three years experience working with SharePoint/OneDrive/Office 365
– Conduct day to day activities with a positive, customer-oriented attitude. Naturally able and eager to engage with staff one-on-one from all levels across the organization.
– Strong in-person and written communication skills. Strong prioritization and presentation skills.
– Ability to juggle tasks across multiple projects without losing track of priority and deadlines. Proactive in highlighting risks, challenges and project constraints.
– Demonstrated ability to work with individuals from a range of backgrounds and levels of management
– Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
– Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
– Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Friday, 02 February 2018. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative, Attn. Human Resources Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends.
Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.