GRI seeks an Intern for its Corporate & Stakeholder Engagement Team
Internship: 40 hrs p/w – 6 months (€ 900,- p/m gross)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
GRI is looking to recruit an intern interested in sustainability, to support its outreach and engagement activity in key countries and regions. The internship is available for a period of 6 months on a full time basis with a possibility of extension of 3 months.
Assist the GRI Corporate & Stakeholders Engagement (C&SE) team in growing the GRI Community and GRI Services portfolio through tasks including but not limited to:
• Detailed research and lead identification to grow GRI’s potential network/client base, and administration in CRM
• Support the development of communication materials for recruitment purposes for new leads
• Support the team with tasks related to recruitment of new Community Members and/or Services clients
• Assist with different research projects and any ad hoc tasks that may arise
• Fluent in written and spoken English, second language is a plus
• Excellent research skills
• Personal traits as accuracy and thoroughness are of the greatest importance
• Ability to work with individuals from a range of different backgrounds and various levels of management
• Good team player with a “can do” attitude
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their CV and letter of interest in English to email@example.com. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Wednesday, 3 April 2019. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The GRI internship program is not linked to full time employment opportunities at GRI and the program should be valued by its own merits. Interns should not expect to be offered an employment contract after ending their internship; they are very welcome though to apply for job openings at GRI!
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends.
Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.