GRI seeks an Intern Human Resources
Internship: 40 hrs p/w – 6 months (€ 900,- p/m gross)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Start date: 01 March 2020
GRI is looking to recruit an Intern Human Resources interested in sustainability and corporate responsibility issues. The main task will be to help with Human Resources related projects. You will perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department in particular projects such as Induction Program, Onboarding and Offboarding and GDPR compliance. GRI’s HR department is responsible for recruitment, salary administration, benefits, health & safety and expatriate procedures.
The position is available for a minimum period of 6 months on a fulltime basis with a possibility of extension of 3 months.
• Assist in drafting and further developing an Induction Program tailored to each department
• Link and optimize the existing Onboarding processes to the Induction Program
• Support in reviewing and optimizing Offboarding processes
• Assist in GDPR compliance related tasks
• Assist in administrative tasks in a broad sense
• Currently completing or recently completed education in Human Resources Management or related field
• Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
• Personal traits as confidentiality, accuracy and thoroughness are of the greatest importance
• Demonstrated ability to work with individuals from a range of different backgrounds
• Good team player with a “can do” attitude
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates eligible to work in the Netherlands are asked to submit a detailed CV and a short cover letter that describes what their qualifications are for the position. Employment prospects: The GRI internship program is not linked to full time employment opportunities at GRI and the program should be valued by its own merits. Interns should not expect to be offered an employment contract after ending their internship; they are very welcome though to apply for job openings at GRI! Applications should be submitted in English before 12noon on Tuesday, 11 February 2020 to the HR Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.GRI appreciates all expressions of interest but only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others. With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world. Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends. Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.