Junior CRM Specialist
Start Date: A.S.A.P., 40 hrs p/w. (€31000 – 34000 gross per year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
GRI seeks a Junior CRM Specialist to provide hands-on administration and support across Dynamics CRM and related technologies. As GRI’s Junior CRM Specialist you will work directly with staff and suppliers providing CRM service desk support, customizations and testing while working directly with CRM and related technologies including Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint. This role will be in the ICT department under direction from the Head of Technology.
• 1st line CRM support. Works daily in the CRM Cases (support tickets) area to resolve issues in a timely manner and to ensure correct implementation of change requests
• Engages with external suppliers and end users to ensure issue resolution and change rollout as required
• Conducts day to day activities with a positive, customer-oriented attitude. Naturally able and eager to engage one-on-one with staff from all levels across the organization.
• Acts as CRM Administrator independently and from own initiative
• Works with end users to understand and interpret business requirements, create functional specifications and determine the most efficient / appropriate solutions
• Performs direct customizations and extends the capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows, dashboards and reports
• Leads testing including test plan development and execution
• 2nd line ICT support (hardware, software, and infrastructure).
• Other duties as requested
Key competencies / Requirements
• Curious, with an immense desire to learn new technologies and processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. CRM or enterprise technologies focus a plus.
• Basic / introductory knowledge of CRM, preferably with Dynamics CRM
• Basic knowledge of data processes including ETL, quality, standardization or de-duplication.
• Experience working with websites and intranets a plus
• Strong in-person and written communication skills
• Proactive and hands-on; works to anticipate needs and mitigate issues before they arise
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Able to work independently and driven to solve problems
• Active in the CRM community e.g., CRMUG a plus
• Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
• Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re eligible to live and work in the Netherlands and are eager to work at an organization at the heart of sustainability and within an ICT unit using cutting-edge tools you are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to email@example.com. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Monday, 8th January 2018. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative, Attn. Human Resources Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends.
Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.