Report Services Analyst
Start Date: ASAP, 40 hrs p/w. (€ 26.500 / € 28.000 gross per year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
The post holder will be responsible to work on several Report Services that GRI is offering to the GRI report preparers. The postholder will support GRI’s other programs and tools. Furthermore, the post holder will assist the line manager and/or team members in administrative tasks following instructions and procedures, using excellent planning and organizing skills, to respond to daily deadlines. The postholder’s role is customer focused as it includes extensive, daily customer support for the services customer base.
• Carry out GRI Report services and handle related communications and administration, following team workflows and processes
• Perform administrative tasks such as but not limited to tracking/administering job related data, updating (internal) documents, incoming/outgoing correspondence of personal and team inbox, updating website, maintaining and updating relations management system (CRM), help setting up meetings, maintain surveys and analyze survey results, researching for services
• Build up and maintain excellent level of knowledge of the GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards (GRI Standards) as well as other relevant services, programs and documents such as methodologies, Terms and Conditions, pricing policy of services
• Be an excellent and representative “outreach-face” for external contacts, giving keen sense of hospitality and service orientation to key external relations, be customer-service oriented
• Inform GRI reporters about service requirements and processes
• Collaborate closely with other team members and assist the manager to ensure accurate and up-to-date information on the services
• Other tasks related to GRI and GRI services, as required.
Key competencies / Requirements
• HBO degree or equivalent professional education where some experience on analytical assessments was a part of
• Native-speaker level fluency in written and spoken English
• Minimum one-year work experience, through internships, traineeships or past positions
• Comfortable using software such as the Microsoft Office Suite, CRM databases and other software platforms
• Customer-service experience in any prior role is a plus
• Additional language skills in one of the following languages is a plus: German, Spanish, Turkish.
• Ability to work with daily deadlines
• Is a fast-learner and has great organization skills, with attention to detail
• Is results-focused, self-motivated, flexible and can work in a team
• Is able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI as well as the GRI Standards is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to email@example.com. The deadline to submit an indication of interest is Monday 09, 2019 by 12:00noon at the latest.
GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
GRI, Attn. Human Resources
Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends.
Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.