Senior Coordinator ICT
Start Date: A.S.A.P., 40 hrs p/w. (€38,000 – €42,000 gross per year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
GRI seeks a Senior Coordinator ICT to provide frontline hardware, infrastructure and application support for all Amsterdam-based and international staff. S/he is highly organized and responsible for coordinating, prioritizing and resolving support tickets and related tasks and exhibits independent judgment and ownership of all tasks and issues to completion. S/he is a people person with excellent one on one and customer service skills and is comfortable working with staff at all levels of the organization. S/he is eager to learn and provide support across a broad range of areas from the server room to desktop and applications. This post reports to the Head of Technology.
• Support ticket management
– Serves as the single point frontline support for all support tickets and in-person support inquiries, ensuring timely hands-on resolution, prioritization and escalates to specialist(s) as necessary
– Responsible for responding to, troubleshooting, prioritizing, resolving and documenting end user computing issues and problems in support of Amsterdam based and international staff
– Provide excellent customer service to end users through the support and resolution of issues and requests, including manager escalation for challenging or difficult situations
– Coordinate new and ongoing requests and issues through the Dynamics CRM cases area, ensuring timely feedback and documentation of status, resolution and any necessary actions
– Collaborates with other members of the ICT team as needed in order to resolve complex issues, gain knowledge, provide transparency of work being performed or learn/alert to trending issues
– Coordinate multiple concurrent tasks effectively while maintaining the big picture. Works in advance to resolve timing or other conflicts in order to maintain deadlines.
• Support Areas
– Provides frontline support & maintenance for all ICT hardware and systems including but not limited to servers, firewall, internet, Wifi, desktops/laptops, phones, PBX, video conferencing, VPN and printers
– Provides frontline support & maintenance for enterprise applications including Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, OneDrive, Email, CMS, Skype for Business, Webex, Exact and intranet.
– Maintains the CRM Knowledge Articles area ensuring articles are complete and current. Actively promotes and uses CRM Knowledge Articles towards issue resolution.
• Ongoing Tasks and Tools
– Provides ongoing operational tasks including user account on/off boarding, archiving, new hardware identification, etc.
– Utilizes relevant tools and technologies to fulfil support requirements including Office 365, Active Directory, mobile device management (MDM), PowerShell, SCCM, SCOM, WDS, Team Viewer, etc.
– Proactively maintains hardware/software inventory
– Independently coordinates and administers all back-up processes
– Maintains an overview of all ICT systems
– Ensures ICT policy is kept up to date and regularly provides induction meetings for new staff ensuring they understand ICT policy and relevant systems
– Provides training for end users as needed
– Recommends and develops systematic handling/prevention and process improvements
• Other duties as requested
Key competencies / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in a support capacity
• Microsoft Certifications desirable
• Proactive and hands-on; works to anticipate needs and mitigate issues before they arise
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently. Excellent time management skills.
• Works on regular projects for completion during the work week
• Eagerness to learn
• Able to work independently with a proven track record in solving problems
• Demonstrated ability to work with individuals from a range of backgrounds and levels of management
• Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
• Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Wednesday, 13 December 2017. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A thriving global community that lifts humanity and enhances the resources on which all life depends.
Our Mission: To empower decisions that create social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.