Business AnalystBusiness Analyst
Start Date: 1 December 2017; 40 hrs p/w. (€ 36,000.-/€ 39,000.- gross p/y on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
GRI recognizes the need to innovate its service-portfolio and customer-relations management in pace with changes in the sustainability reporting market.You will play a key role in analyzing business intelligence data and translate it into meaningful insights, contributing to the creation of a sound customer-centered GRI offer that serves the market needs and stays relevant and competitive.You will examine and monitor GRI’s practices with existing customers, helping ensure that retention levels are as high as possible, help attract new audiences, and take the lead with CRM data activity.
The role sits in the Network Engagement Team, where GRI services are designed and delivered and reports to the Head of Services.
• Analyze different types of existing data collection and work with the teams to get that data, meaningfully included into the CRM
• Proactively identify data patterns and synergies to use this information effectively in targeting customers and identifying new opportunities
• Help in setting up data collection strategy for all existing and new services with a focus on all activities and actions for these services integrated into the CRM
• Coordinate CRM data operations within GRI’s CRM ecosystem, such as: data cleanse, merge, collection, maintenance, interrogation, campaigns, to ensure that all customer data (structured and unstructured) is stored, consolidated and updated regularly
• Provide insights into customers’ behavior and preferences at different stages of their relationship with GRI and help profile and segment target audiences in the most effective way
• Create reports and present data in innovative ways to help spark new ideas for services
• Prepare informed recommendations spanning from relationship management to upselling or cross-selling programs for specific audiences, with focus on customer experience and customer journeys
• Training the staff on the most effective use of the CRM for their different programs
• Other duties as requested
Key competencies / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field• Overall work experience of minimally 5 years, with a minimum 2 years’ experience working directly with Dynamics CRM in a similar role
• Strong functional knowledge across CRM including sales pipeline (leads and opportunities), marketing campaigns/lists and activities
• Strong data auditing skills
• Native speaker level fluency in written and spoken English, and preferably highly proficient in one or more other language(s)
• Experience working with websites and intranets
• Able to work independently to solve problems
• Demonstrated ability to work with individuals from a range of backgrounds and levels of management
• Proven track record in being organized and structured
• Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Wednesday 25th October 2017. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
GRI, Attn. Human Resources
Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A future where sustainability is integral to every organization’s decision-making process.
Our Mission: To empower decision makers everywhere through our sustainability standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.