Training & Coaching Programs Administrator
Start Date: A.S.A.P., 40 hrs p/w. (€ 26,500 / € 28,000 gross per year on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
The post holder will provide administrative support to GRI´s Training and Coaching Programs team to help ensure smooth and efficient running of GRI´s Training & Coaching Programs and other related services.
(S)He reports to the Senior Manager Training & Coaching Programs.
• Takes full responsibility for administration related to various Training & Coaching Programs and projects including, but not restricted to, Certified Training Partner Program, E-Learning Program and other programs
• Responsible for the monthly accounting of sales of GRI Standards Exam through E-Shop
• Responsible for the ongoing administration of the Standards Exam
• Update CRM & website with relevant information
• Execute, when required, independent market research for the program
• Proactively comes up with new ideas and is responsible to develop and further improve clear processes for administration of various programs and projects
• Other duties as required
Key competencies / Requirements
• Minimum one-year work experience either through internships or admin position
• Customer services oriented with problem solving behaviour and ability to adapt quickly
• Experience in research and analysis of data
• Proven track record in being organized and structured
• Experience in working with deadlines
• Pro-active whilst using common sense, seeking advice when needed
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• High level fluency in written and spoken English
• Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to email@example.com. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET) 22 September 2017. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative, Attn. Human Resources
Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A future where sustainability is integral to every organization’s decision-making process.
Our Mission: To empower decision makers everywhere through our sustainability standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.