- To manage the Environment, Safety & Health department in the field of environment, safety health and education according to the company policy to achievements and improvements and translate the policy in action plans and follow up.
- Supervises Quality Control and innovate/initiate the policy in the area of HSE care and awareness at all levels in the organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Obtaining and maintaining valid permits situation.
- Responsible for setting standards and directives following legislation of HSE aspects and assure the level of implementation of HSE.
- Ensure that IPT complies with the permits and legislation;
- Formulates, translates and execute the process of control cycle on HSE standards;
- Formatting concept norms, regulations and legislations on HSE and compliance;
- Responsible for the quality of the education/training of the employees;
- Responsible for the communication to the outside in respect to HSE aspects;
- Handles and coordinates quality complaints;
- Supervise quality control aspects. Prepare proposals and reporting for this and monitoring therefore the ICL-IP organization;
- Supervise that the relevant QA procedures and work instructions are implemented, trained and maintained in the Health, Safety and Environment department and ensure adequate trained employees;
- Acting Enforcement Officer at IPT;
Reports to the Managing Director.
- Communicative skills
- Managerial skills
- Strategic orientation
- Abstraction skills
- Knowledge of English verbal and written
HOW TO APPLY:
You can send your application letter, including CV, to Peggy de Mey, Talent Acquistion Specialist, ICL Shared Service Center, via the 'Apply' button.
+ 31 (0) 641 656 203
Agency calls not appreciated
About ICL-IP Europe BV
ICL Industrial Products is part of ICL, a leading specialty minerals company fulfilling essential needs in Agriculture, Food and Engineered Materials. ICL Industrial Products is the world’s largest bromine producer and one of the world’s major flame retardants producers. ICL-IP Europe (IPE) has 5 sales / production locations in Europe that produce and sell bromine, phosphorus and other mineral based products. ICL’s flame retardants are supplied in a variety of market sectors, e.g. Building & Construction; Electronic Components; Enclosure & Appliances; Textiles, Adhesives & Coatings; and other sectors like Furniture and Automotive. For more information see www.icl-group.com.