Manager Training & Coaching Programs
Start Date: 1 March 2017, 40 hrs p/w. (€ 40,000.-/€ 45,000.- gross p/y on full time basis)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contract: 1 year initially – extension by mutual consent
Position summary and job purpose
The post holder will manage the GRI´s Training and Coaching team to help ensure smooth and efficient running of GRI´s various Training & Coaching Programs and other related services.
This includes but is not limited to:
• Manage the day to day activities of a team implementing various Training & Coaching Programs
• Developing high quality materials for a variety of training courses and modules
• Developing support materials for various audiences
• Develop and implement new strategies for marketing and promoting all GRI Training & Coaching related services
• Represents GRI in various events
In addition the post holder is responsible for the ongoing budget management of the Training and Coaching programs.
(S)He reports to the Deputy Director Training & Coaching Programs.
• Function as a line manager for up to 10 direct reports, including overall supervision, prioritization of tasks, objective setting, performance appraisal etc.
• Review the applications for new Training Partners
• Lead the negotiations needed for the finalization of the agreements with new Training Partners
• Develop and implement promotion and marketing strategies for all Training and Coaching programs
• Responsible to oversee the ongoing implementation of Training and Coaching programs such as: Certified Training Partners Program, Elearning program, GRI Exam and other team services
• Responsible for providing content and project management support to Deputy Director Services in developing new content
• Work with the team for the implementation of all the new developed material for the Training and Coaching team
• Responsible for the monthly budget reporting for the various programs in the team
• Responsible for the ongoing reports for Institutional donors
• Provide inputs for proposal development for fundraising
• Other duties as required
• Proven experience of minimum of two years in line management of direct reports. Please include examples of this in your motivation letter and the CV.
• Experience in customer relations and/or sales
• Customer orientated; Intercultural experience is key
• Proven experience of successful implementation of non-academic training programs
• Experienced in speaking in front of (big) audiences
• Proven track record of facilitating meetings
• Decisiveness, initiative
• High planning skills and organization awareness
• Problem solving personality – from general framework into small details
• Sense of responsibility
• Trustworthy, stable, supportive
• Familiarity with web-based tools
• Able to work in an international and multi-cultural setting
• Proven track record in being organized and structured
• Highly experienced in working with deadlines
• Native speaker level fluency in written and spoken English, and preferably highly proficient in one or more other language(s)
• Affinity with the mission and vision of GRI
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit an application is 12.00 noon (CET), Tuesday 17 February 2017. GRI appreciates all expressions of interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Stichting Global Reporting Initiative, Attn. Human Resources
Visitors’ address: Barbara Strozzilaan 336, 1083 HN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 531 00 00 www.globalreporting.org
GRI is an international independent organization that has pioneered corporate sustainability reporting since 1997. GRI helps businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate the impact of business on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, corruption and many others.
With thousands of reporters in over 90 countries, GRI provides the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting, enabling organizations and their stakeholders to make better decisions based on information that matters. Currently, over 40 countries and regions reference GRI in their policies. GRI is built upon a unique multi-stakeholder principle, which ensures the participation and expertise of diverse stakeholders in the development of its standards. GRI’s mission is to empower decision-makers everywhere, through its standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Our Vision: A future where sustainability is integral to every organization’s decision-making process.
Our Mission: To empower decision makers everywhere through our sustainability standards and multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.