Based in: Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands
Sustainability reporting is a key channel for communicating our Sustainability impacts to stakeholders. Having the ambition to remain a Sustainability leader, we want our reporting to reflect global best practice. In this position, you’ll help us assess where Sustainability reporting is headed and support the implementation of a solution that harvests the most stakeholder value, in line with organizational goals. Furthermore, you will assist with various other Sustainability activities along the way.
- Research how to maximize the internal and external value of Sustainability reporting, by analyzing best-practices and reporting trends, formats and standards
- Recommend and support the creation of a solution, based on the findings of the research
- Help write the company’s annual Sustainability Report, in line with appropriate international frameworks and requirements
- Ad hoc assistance with other Sustainability activities (e.g. greenhouse gas accounting, internal and external engagement activities and campaigning)
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a recent graduate in Sustainability, or related field (e.g. Communications, Business Administration or Management) with a clear affinity for Sustainability
- Has pre-knowledge of Sustainability reporting and reporting trends, acquired from study
- Has proven research and analytical skills
- Has the ability to work independently
- Has strong communications skills
- Has good command of English, both written and spoken
- Is ideally available full-time and as soon as possible for a period of 1 year, but hours and duration are flexible
What we offer:
- The opportunity to help shape LM Wind Power’s future Sustainability reporting
- Hands-on experience with Sustainability in a global organization
- An informal, international working environment where you’ll have a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Being part of a small team of Sustainability believers
- A traineeship and commuting allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
There is no deadline to submit your application. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. To apply, please send your resume and a short cover letter to Chris Berkhout (email@example.com).
If you have questions about the position or LM Wind Power, please also contact Chris Berkhout.
About LM Wind Power
About LM Wind Power
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
About GE Renewable Energy
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.