Are you looking for a job that makes sense? EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 18 nationalities who makes a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
EcoVadis operates the first online collaborative platform enabling companies to manage the sustainability performance of their suppliers across 150 sectors and 95 countries. EcoVadis’ reliable ratings and easy-to-use monitoring tools allow companies to manage risks and drive eco-innovations in their global supply chains.
- Beginning: ASAP
- Location: France, Germany, USA
- Long term contract
We are looking for qualified and motivated Key Account Managers to manage and develop our portfolio of more than 100 global multinational companies, whose responsibilities will be the following:
- Effectively communicate the EcoVadis vision for sustainable supply chain management to our customers.
- Provide thought leadership in developing, communicating and driving effective implementation strategies for EcoVadis clients internationally.
- Closely monitor customers’ implementation success.
- Build relationships with key buying influencers across management and end user contacts.
- Ensure effective roll-outs within existing client base – high-level program management.
- Customer Management experience with large accounts acquired in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest for Sustainability and CSR of course is a plus!
- Procurement experience is a plus.
- 5 years+ experience in sales.
- Ability to work well in an international start-up team environment.
- International exposure (remember, 18+ nationalities!)
- Master Degree required.
- Fluency in English and an additional language like German or French is a MUST.