NewForesight is looking for an energetic and passionate Communications Manager (full time)
That is you
If you can make a brand shine and have the talent to bring new ideas to the market with the right strategy and messaging.
Most definitely, if you want to be part of a frontrunner organization that tackles the toughest sustainability challenges of our time, with the world’s leading multinationals, civil society and public organizations.
“Sounds great, but who are you guys?”
At NewForesight we turn tough sustainability challenges into shared opportunities. In a time where we are confronted with increasingly complex global sustainability challenges, the question is not whether we will deal with them, the question is how. Since 2008 we have been supporting the world’s leading multinationals, multi-stakeholder platforms, governments, standard-setting organizations, donors, and NGOs in a wide range of agro-commodity sectors to turn vision into real-world, lasting impact. We are proud to show you a selection of our clients and projects here.
You will join a dynamic group of passionate consultants and experts. Our team of 20+ includes 5 nationalities, all of whom have varied backgrounds. We are united by our passion for sustainability and our belief that business and markets can be leveraged as a source for good by delivering high-quality sustainability outcomes for our clients. Meet some of our colleagues here.
“So what exactly will I be doing?”
– Honestly, some really awesome stuff
– Together with the Core Team you will co-develop and contribute to the further development of NewForesight’s brand, marketing, and communication strategies.
– You will work with NewForesight’s CEO, Lucas Simons, to organize and communicate promotional activities, events, and trainings with regard to Lucas’s bestselling ‘Changing the Game’ book.
– You will create, write and edit marketing and communication materials (including website, blogposts, social media and press releases) for the coolest company out there. You can make it shine and help us take it to the next level.
– You will have the freedom to release your creative self to the fullest by producing adhoc communication pieces such as short videos, audios and reports to share through multiple channels (including social media).
– You will have the chance to work with content experts to write and publish thought-leading articles in the field of sustainability.
– You will represent NewForesight with regard to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications.
– You will use data analytics (Google Analytics) to continually learn and increase the effectiveness of online campaigns.
In order for you to grow with us, we would like you to have (at least part of) the following education, mind-set, talents, skills and experiences:
– A professional with 3+ years prior experience in a marketing, PR and communications role who is ready to impact the world.
– A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
– General interest in and knowledge of sustainability, development, and agriculture, understanding of sustainability issues and market challenges is a plus.
– Experience in brand building and identity is a strong plus.
– Experience and knowledge around developing (and assessing its effectiveness) online communication, social media, external newsletters with tools such as Mailchimp.
– Experience with Market Research is a plus.
Talents and skills
– Think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
– A Strong communicator who works well independently and within a team
– Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
– Fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken (other languages such as French/Spanish are a plus)
– Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging content
– Understand the best practices of main social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
– Ability to effectively work with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a plus.
– Ability to work effectively with content management systems, such as Wordpress, is a plus
– Entrepreneurial spirit, creative and energetic
– Driven, self-initiating and disciplined
– Comfortable pitching and selling ideas
– Comfortable in an international team and you are culture sensitive
Working at NewForesight will bring you many things and most certainly it will bring you:
– A fast-paced learning environment
– Passionate and diverse colleagues who know how to have fun in their work
– Room for developing own thought leadership and profile in communications
– Entrepreneurial opportunities in helping to grow the company
– A salary; from €3.200 up to €4.000,- gross per month (based on a full-time contract, depending on experience)
– 8% holiday allowance and in addition a performance-linked bonus.
– Great secondary benefits package including pension.
Tagged as: over, sustainability
Please apply with your cover letter and CV