To facilitate our growth, we are looking for a professional and experienced:
(Full time, based in Utrecht, the Netherlands)
Role and responsibility of Marketing Strategist within SCOPEinsight:
· Position SCOPEinsight as the thought leader in its field, aiming to create systemic change in agriculture through professionalizing farmers and their organizations at a global scale.
· Branding of SCOPEinsight should underline our innovative and differentiated presence in the market
· Ensure that SCOPEinsight is ‘top of mind’ with our partners to include the SCOPEinsight added value in their donor driven proposals, provide them with the practical tools and documents that encourages them to do so, as it improves their proposals.
· Drive the Business Development and Sales activities by creating more excitement and traction in a B2B environment.
· Know which distribution channels you need, including social media, to achieve you goals.
· Develop and design the necessary documents to support the whole client experience: from first contact till recurring client. Creating happy clients who are inclined to make referrals.
· Support our (potential) clients to create a broad (internal) support to implement the SCOPEinsight methodology by providing success stories, proof, data driven insights reports, etc.
· Support Product development by organizing SCOPEinsight Innovation Club events, organize explanatory webinars and trial sessions, prepare product launches and collect feedback on the tools and methodology, as well as the strategic considerations (quotes, referrals).
· Be the driving force behind the market driven thinking in the whole SCOPEinsight organization, where each individual realizes that we can only be successful when our partners and clients are.
In view of the above, our ideal Marketing Strategist is versatile and can demonstrate deep expertise in strategic marketing, branding, digital marketing, marketing automation, community building, a.o.
· You are a brand connoisseur: You’ve worked for or draw inspiration from world-class brands, and you are eager to build a strong brand for SCOPEinsight, one that truly reflects on our core identity.
· You can look small, but think big. You’re detail-focused and can run with nearly any project. But you also know when to step back, look at the bigger picture and organize what you need to succeed.
· You are analytical: You understand the needs of our clients and partners and know how to set-up an efficient marketing machine that generates new leads for our business.
· You are creative: you have innovative ways of conceptualizing approaches differently. You also know how to use this creative mind to mobilize social media and other channels to achieve your goals.
· You are efficient: You know how to reach maximum results with limited resources, supported and leveraged by data (including CRMs) and automation. You are inquisitive, like to get things done and actively seek to improve processes.
· You are a self-starter: You are a versatile and entrepreneurial-minded professional; you take initiative, are analytical and have a ‘can do’ and hands on mentality. You like the challenge of multi-tasking various projects in an international context.
· You are a talented writer: You can deliver a complex message in an understandable and comprehensive way. You are creative and able to present ideas and concepts in an attractive and clear manner. You have excellent knowledge and use of the English – and preferably also the Dutch – language. Other languages, such as French and Spanish are a plus.
· You are committed: You have affinity with and believe in our mission and you have an understanding or a strong interest in (sustainable) agriculture.
· You build communities: you are eager to build long-term relationships with partners and clients, as you understand that SCOPEinsight is successful if clients are successful. You know how to build successful communities and how to keep them active by motivating the community with the right instruments.
· You are IT savvy: You have excellent skills in different software packages such as Microsoft Office and the Adobe suite, especially PowerPoint and InDesign, CRM and CMS tools (such as WordPress) and Online Marketing Software (i.e. Mailchimp, Constant Contact).
· You have Experience: you have at least three years of experience.
· You u have what it takes: to take SCOPEinsight to the next level!
· An exciting and versatile environment, where you are given space to excel;
· A motivated group of colleagues with ambitious goals: we aim high!
· A safe environment, where we learn from mistakes because we pioneer, sharing a common vision and are eager to succeed; A professional, though informal, working environment in a highly dynamic social enterprise; An opportunity to work in a very international environment;
· Company pension scheme
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and letter of motivation to Tessa van der Meiden as early as possible, but before 6th of June 2017. Applications will be dealt with on a rolling basis.
About SCOPEinsight B.V.
SCOPEinsight provides business intelligence to create opportunities in agriculture by measuring the level of professionalism of farmers and their organizations. SCOPEinsight has the standardized and scalable approach to measure and benchmark how farmers manage their business. Since 2010, SCOPEinsight has trained over 325 assessors, 1700 assessments were conducted in 22 countries spanning 40 agricultural sectors and reaching over 2.5 million farmers worldwide. Our clients include global agri-businesses, NGOs, financial institutions as well as multilateral development and food security organizations.
For specific client stories, visit our website!
SCOPEinsight provides smart assessment tools that measure and score the professionalism of farmer organizations in emerging economies. The assessments lead to business intelligence, which can be used to segment farmer organizations on their organizational performance and analyze or benchmark their results.