In this position you will conduct research on a wide range of sustainability topics and know how to translate these insights into brave choices and communication. You will:
- Carry out market and sector research: analysis of specific markets and/or sectors based on desktop research, stakeholder interviews/surveys, reports, articles, etc.
- Develop strategies for different customers.
- Support and work along the development of creative concepts.
- Create and execute activation plans.
- Project management: maintain contact with our clients during projects, from start to finish, and provide support where necessary.
- Strong Dutch and English language skills (oral and written). Spanish and/or German are a plus.
- University degree (BA/MA) in business, marketing & communication or a related study, with a focus on sustainability.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in marketing & communication.
- Strong research and analytical skills combined with a ‘getting-it-done’ mentality.
- Proven interest in sustainability and CSR.
- Aware of the latest developments in the field of (social) media and knowledge of how to translate this effectively to the needs of our customers.
- Able to work both in a team and independently.
- Strong social skills, able to build and maintain good relationships with customers and various other stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY:
About The Terrace
The Terrace inspires companies and consumers to make better, more sustainable choices. We are a strategy agency that helps organisations live up to their sustainability potential, through creative marketing & communication. We support clients with (brand) strategies, stakeholder dialogues, communications and reporting.