The ILS Program helps foster safe, inclusive and respectful workplaces wherever Disney-branded products are produced. The ILS department has more than 100 people in 12 countries focused on policy development, education, monitoring, remediation, external stakeholder engagement and communication.
The ILS Analyst reports to the Senior Manager and is the key contact point to all Licensee/Vendors/Business Units in the relevant market/s. The ILS Analyst is responsible for communicating ILS program requirements to internal business units, addressing ILS related concerns raised by business unit contacts and licensees/vendors, delivering and explaining ILS communication related audit findings, supporting development and implementation of reporting, maintaining accurate factory and licensee/vendor information in the ILS database.
The ILS Analyst also provides assistance to the local office Regional Management (RM) team across Asia Pacific region through supporting the management of a wide range of projects.
This position requires ability to travel as required
Relationship Management – Consumer Products Commercialization (CPC) and Other Business Units
- Act as a liaison between the business unit and International Labor Standards (ILS) on ILS matters
- Deliver and (when needed) explain ILS related communication to business units and licensees/vendors
- Communicate and train business units, Licensees/Vendors on International Labor Standards (ILS) program requirements and processes, including capacity building with Facilities
- Address inquiries from Licensees/Vendors and business groups regarding ILS reports, ILS audits, Corrective Action Plan (CAP) letters and other ILS communication
- Manage receipt of ILS audits received from business unit contacts or licensees/vendors
- Work with CPC contract management to maintain accurate and up to date licensee information (to support audit scheduling and ILS communication)
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Prepare presentations and support in other relevant ILS matters
- Participate into meetings and prepare reports/minutes
- Keep internal database clean and up-to date
- Support special projects as needed
Facility and Merchandise Authorization (FAMA) Processing
- Maintain accurate licensee, factory and relationship information in the ILS database
- Deliver executed FAMA forms to business groups, licensees and vendors to authorize production of Disney branded merchandise
- Liaise with DCP contract management to gather contract details to execute FAMA documentation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the link below to apply:
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity. Please note that only the short-listed candidate will be notified of their application.
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.