Dear User of CSRJobs,
Thank you for taking the time to review our terms and conditions. We appreciate it. Although this site requires registration, its rules and regulations are not rigid. You can always “un” register, and request an overview of the uploaded data. The European regulations require strikt terms and condition and privacy rules and usage of a formal language.
We provide most of our services free of charge. However, some services are based on subscriptions (automatic notification services, for example), and other services require a fee per service (Job Coaching or Head Hunting services, for example). In order to keep these terms understandable and readable, we have simplified the wording to its most essential meaning.
CSRJobs.nl, is an un-informal service provider organisation. If you have any questions or need any explanation of what is expressed in these terms and conditions, please contact us.
Thank you once again for your consideration.
Best regards, CSRJobs team
Table of Contents
1. Registration/subscription– By submitting your data you are receiving a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, terminable subscription to use the CSRJobs online services, including CSRJobs job add posting services and CSRJobs resume posting services, an exclusive service of CSRJobs.nl. These services are provided by a Dutch not-for-profit foundation, “Stichting Do Good Foundation” (“CSRJobs”) and powered by a Dutch incorporate “Good Label Company (“CSRJobs”), as a personal job posting, job notification, job application, resume posting, and resume notification services & acceptance tool (“Online Services”). Considering the receipt of the CSRJobs subscription, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Account Set-Up– You agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when registering to use the Online Services and establishing your account (“Registration Information”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or CSRJobs has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, CSRJobs may suspend or terminate your subscription and or account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords and any usage and activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree not to allow others to access your account or utilize your password.
3. Free Registration – Free Trial– Your free trial of CSRJobs begins immediately upon signing up for the free trial and continues through the following thirty (90) days (“Free Trial”), it will not automatically convert into a paid one unless you have opted in for paid services.
4. Paid Subscription– If you purchase a paid subscription to CSRJobs, you may pay at any time during the Free Registration or Free Trial. The Payment shall be made online, electronically with a valid credit card or by bank transfer in the manner approved and provided by CSRJobs. The term of your paid subscription begins on the day your Free Registration or Free Trial expires, and your paid membership will automatically convert into a paid account unless cancelled before the end of your trial. Monthly subscription membership is 1 calendar month, Quarterly subscription membership is 3 calendar months days, and a Yearly subscription membership shall continue for 365 days from the date of payment and will auto-renew unless sooner terminated by you or CSRJobs. Monthly and quarterly subscription memberships will be from your start date and will auto-renew unless cancelled. Your subscription member fee is non-refundable in all events, regardless of termination of the CSRJobs services by you or by CSRJobs for any reason. CSRJobs reserves the right to change the subscription fee for any renewal subscription. CSRJobs will automatically inform you by email and through your account pages about any upcoming renewal. CSRJobs should not be responsible for any damages or liability if you did not receive a renewal notice for any reason.
5. CSRJobs Assistance– CSRJobs will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with support and assistance by e-mail during the initial installation and set-up of CSRJobs; and e-mail support regarding the use of CSRJobs during the term of your subscription, during normal business hours Monday through Friday (central European time). A FAQ page is online and available for your support and as a reference for your support questions.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty– CSRJobs IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE,” “AS IS” BASIS and only online accessible through third-party online services. Upon the termination of your CSRJobs subscription for any reason, the provisions of this section shall survive termination and continue in full force and effect.
8. Limitation of Liability– IN NO EVENT WILL CSRJobs, OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, ANY LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE TO MEET A DUTY OF CARE, OR CLAIMS BY A THIRD PARTY. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CSRJobs, OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, IN CONNECTION WITH CSRJOBS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR YOUR ACTUAL SUBSCRIPTION TO CSRJobs. Upon the termination of your CSRjobs subscription for any reason, the provisions of this section shall survive termination and continue in full force and effect.
11. Copyright and Trademarks– CSRJobs acknowledge that the information you provided for the purpose of publication to CSRJobs might include your trademarks and copyrights. You acknowledge that by using CSRJobs services all your provided information for purposes of publication will be made publically available, redistributed and promoted. You acknowledge that all rights, titles, trademarks and copyrights in and pertaining to CSRJobs and related materials and aggregate data are the intellectual property of and are owned by CSRJobs; and that the structure, organization and code of CSRJobs are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of CSRJobs and/or its affiliated companies and protected by law, including but not limited to the copyright and trademark laws of The Netherlands. Except as expressly stated herein, this subscription does not grant you any intellectual property rights in CSRJobs and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by CSRJobs and/or its affiliated companies.
12. E-mail Consent– As part of your account activation process, you may be automatically opted in or may manually elect to receive various notices in the form of e-mail messages. By subscribing or making the election, you expressly agree and consent to receive these messages.
13. Location-Enabled Features– The geographical mapping functionality made available in CSRJobs uses your provided registration data, and your computer, phone and or mobile device’s native mapping applications. Data used by all geographical mapping parts of CSRJobs services are managed by third parties (Google maps for example). Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the appropriate third party if you identify any discrepancies. You must exercise your own judgment as to the adequacy and appropriateness of the information. All location-based information is provided entirely “as-is,” without warranties of any kind.
15. Governing Law, Venue and Equitable Remedies– Your subscription shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the European laws and of the governing laws of The Netherlands other than the provisions thereof relating to the conflict of laws. Any dispute between yourself and CSRJobs, may, at CSRJobs option, be resolved in the Regional Court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands or in the International Court in Den Haag, The Netherlands. You agree that money damages would not be a sufficient remedy for any breach of these terms and conditions and that, in addition to all other remedies, CSRJobs shall be entitled to specific performance and injunctive or other equitable relief as a remedy for any such breach.
Last updated February 2023